ALT F50SSG Semi-structural glazed curtain wall
ALT F50SSG system allows you to create an imitation of structural glazing. The peculiarity of this system is the absence of decorative caps. Instead, clamp profiles which are almost invisible from the outside are used.
Types of integrated units:
- ALT window and door systems;
- integrated facade windows with different opening types;
- smoke hatches.
Technical information Opening elements Fabrication benefits Color options Documentation More solutions
50, 60, 80 mm Internal visible profile width
40, 50 mm External visible profile width
4-62, 68 mm Glass thickness
700, 1000 kg Max weight of the infill unit
6 201 cm4 Max moment of inertia
pressure plate Method of infill unit fixation
all ALUTECH window and door systems, integrated facade windows and roof vents Possibility of integration
Uf = 1,8 W/m2∙K Thermal insulation (EN ISO 10077-2:2017)
Class R7 (600 Pa) Water tightness (EN 13830:2003)
Class A4 (600 Pa) Air permeability (EN 13830:2003)
2,4 (2400 Pa) Wind loads resistance, kN/m2 (EN 13830:2003)
Class E5 (external impact), Class I5 (internal impact) Impact resistance
up to 48 dB Acoustic insulation (depending on the infill unit used)
up to level 9 Seismic stability
E15 Fire resistance level
EI60 Fire cutoff point
- Integrated series of gaskets for the entire system platform.
- Min. preparation costs, quick installation.
- Push-button fixing element — quick and technological mounting.
- Foamed caps for mullion/transom connection — high aesthetic design level.
- New thermal break with a solid core: secure positioning of the screw channel, protection against damage during transportation, sustainable recycling.