ALT F50HL «Horizontal line» curtain wall
ALT F50HL Curtain wall system due to the use of decorative caps from the external side of the building allows to make it look more extensional (in horizontal and vertical direction). Additionally, visual lightness of the system external appearance is ensured.
Types of integrated units:
- ALT window and door systems;
- integrated facade windows with different opening types;
- smoke hatches.
Technical information Opening elements Fabrication benefits Color options Documentation More solutions
50, 60, 80 mm Internal visible profile width
20, 28, 40, 50, 60 mm External visible profile width
4-62, 68 mm Glass thickness
700 kg Max weight of the infill unit
6 201 cm4 Max moment of inertia
pressure plate Method of infill unit fixation
all ALUTECH window and door systems, integrated facade windows and roof vents Possibility of integration
Uf = 1,8 W/m2∙K Thermal insulation (EN ISO 10077-2:2017)
Class R7 (600 Pa) Water tightness (EN 13830:2003)
Class A4 (600 Pa) Air permeability (EN 13830:2003)
2,4 (2400 Pa) Wind loads resistance, kN/m2 (EN 13830:2003)
Class E5 (external impact), Class I5 (internal impact) Impact resistance
up to 48 dB Acoustic insulation (depending on the infill unit used)
up to level 9 Seismic stability
E15 Fire resistance level
EI60 Fire cutoff point
- Integrated series of gaskets for the entire system platform.
- Min. preparation costs, quick installation.
- Push-button fixing element — quick and technological mounting.
- Foamed caps for mullion/transom connection — high aesthetic design level.
- New thermal break with a solid core: secure positioning of the screw channel, protection against damage during transportation, sustainable recycling.