ALT 150 Ventilated cladding facade system – Fastening of large-sized thin ceramic granite
ALT150 Ventilated cladding facade system allows to improve energy efficiency of a building and reduces costs for its maintenance, as well as creates more comfortable conditions for people.
Well-thought-out construction of the system helps to extend maintenance-free service life of facades.
Due to a wide range of cladding materials available for ventilated facades, any building can have a unique design and still become a perfect fit for the architecture of any city.
This solution is intended for the premium construction segment and allows to fasten large-sized thin ceramic granite materials to the load bearing system.
2 mounting methods have been developed:
- gluing in cladding materials into the aluminium frame and subsequent fastening to the vertical load-bearing frame of the ventilated façade system;
- extended fastening of cladding materials to the bearing frame of the ventilated façade system by means of horizontal clamping bars.
For more detailed information about the system, please contact an ALUTECH representative in your region for technical advice.
- Excellent thermal insulation: a comfortable microclimate in the building all year round.
- Improved acoustic and noise insulation.
- Simple and technological all-weather mounting.
- Long maintenance-free service life (over 50 years). Low operating costs.
- Fire safety.
- Variety of architectural forms and solutions, various types of cladding materials.
- Protection against moisture and other aggressive factors.
- Ecological safety.