ALT F50TT «Transom-transom» Curtain wall
ALT F50TТ «Transom-transom» curtain wall system is designed for buildings with low capacity loads and should be mounted into the openings.
The framework consists of vertical and horizontal elements with a visible width of 50 mm, which emphasizes the lightness and transparency of the curtain wall.
Types of integrated units — ALT window and door systems.
Technical information Opening elements Fabrication benefits Color options Documentation More solutions
50 mm Internal visible profile width
50 mm External visible profile width
4-62 mm Infill unit thickness
400 kg Max infill unit weight
432 cm4 Max moment of inertia
Clamp profile, decorative cap, clamp bar Infill unit fixing method
all ALUTECH window and door systems Types of integrated units
Uf = 1,8 W/m2∙K Thermal insulation (EN ISO 10077-2:2017)
Class R7 (600 Pa) Water tightness (EN 13830:2003)
Class A4 (600 Pa) Air permeability (EN 13830:2003)
2,4 (2400 Pa) Wind loads resistance, kN/m2 (EN 13830:2003)
Class E5 (external impact), Class I5 (internal impact) Impact resistance
- Integrated series of gaskets for the entire system.
- Min. preparation costs, quick installation.
- Can be easily combined with the ALT F50 classic curtain wall which means cost optimization.
- The system allows to use transom as a mullion thereby achieving waste-free fabrication and improving the profile cutting optimization.
1. POWDER COATING
- any RAL-colour according to Qualicoat;
- exclusive collections (Futura, Precis, Anodic);
- variety of surface types (glossy, matte, textured);
- innovative antimicrobial BIO-coating option.
- conformance to Qualanod standard;
- 9 standard colours;
- possibility to choose different surface treatments (chemical etching, bead blasting, brushing).
3. WOOD-GRAIN EFFECT
- conformance to Qualicoat standard;
- 5 woodgrain options.