ALT 150 Ventilated cladding facade system – Concealed fastening of cassettes made of composite materials
ALT150 Ventilated cladding facade system allows to improve energy efficiency of a building and reduces costs for its maintenance, as well as creates more comfortable conditions for people.
Well-thought-out construction of the system helps to extend maintenance-free service life of facades.
Due to a wide range of cladding materials available for ventilated facades, any building can have a unique design and still become a perfect fit for the architecture of any city.
This solution is intended for the mass construction segment and allows to fasten cassettes of different dimensions made of composite sheets (aluminium and other materials) to the load bearing system. The cassette fastening is concealed: the load of the weight is taken by the upper flanging of the cassette, wind loads are perceived by special «sleds» that are hooked with the cassette.
For more detailed information about the system, please contact an ALUTECH representative in your region for technical advice.
- Excellent thermal insulation: a comfortable microclimate in the building all year round.
- Improved acoustic and noise insulation.
- Simple and technological all-weather mounting.
- Long maintenance-free service life (over 50 years). Low operating costs.
- Fire safety.
- Variety of architectural forms and solutions, various types of cladding materials.
- Protection against moisture and other aggressive factors.
- Ecological safety.