Noveks LLC: office and warehouse
Area:25 000 m2
ALUTECH dealer:Arman LLC
ALUTECH products for remarkable energy efficiency and safety
Loading equipment allows to speed up the loading and unloading processes, making them more efficient. Protective structures, on the other hand, help to maintain the required indoor temperature.
About the project
The building has an underground parking with automated industrial door ProTrend at the entrance. The door is equipped with powerful electric motor, which has a lot of remote controls connected to it.
Noveks is one of the biggest retail chains in the Altai Krai, having more than 270 stores in 7 Siberian regions. The company created a new office and logistics centre with the overall area of 25 000 m2 in Barnaul. Warehouse facility is linked with the offices.
Solutions implemented together with ALUTECH
Energy efficient ProPlus series doors for enhanced thermal insulation
There is a range of technical solutions implemented in ProPlus series doors. They provide safe and convenient operation and improve door energy efficiency.
Door special features:
- thermal insulation of ProPlus series doors made of 45 mm thick sandwich panels is comparable to a 60 cm thick brick wall;
- EPDM-seals alongside the door are crease resistant, do not absorb moisture and preserve elasticity at low temperatures. All these ensure reliable sealing of the door structure;
- adjustable top and bottom roller brackets ensure close attachment of the door leaf to the opening, thus improving thermal transmittance and thermal insulation properties;
- standard door kit includes protection system from door leaf falling in case of spring or cable break;
- roller brackets, roller plates and intermediate hinges are made of high-tensile stainless steel AISI 430;
- unique wear-resistant PUR-PA coating protects the door leaf from scratches, cracks and fading.
ProTrend series industrial doors for reliable faultless operation
The doors are the best value for money, they are reliable and durable.
Door special features:
- thermal insulation of ProTrend series doors made of 40 mm thick sandwich panels is compared to the heat transmittance of a 55 cm thick brick wall;
- EPDM-seals alongside the door are crease resistant, do not absorb moisture and preserve elasticity at low temperatures. All these ensure reliable sealing of the whole structure;
- adjustable top and bottom roller brackets ensure close attachement of the door leaf to the opening, thus improving thermal transmittance and thermal insulation properties;
- door leaf protection system from falling in case of spring or cable break is especially important if the door area is large;
- standard door kit includes door leaf protection system from falling in case of spring or cable break;
- special design of steel sheets protects the sandwich panel from delamination in case of abrupt door closing.
ALUTECH Targo automation for control of the industrial doors
ProPlus industrial doors are equipped with Targo motors with external control units. These motors are designed for automation of industrial structures with various operation intensity.
- operation life is 100 000 open-close cycles;
- faultless operation at voltage surges in the range of 160-270 V;
- duplex limit switches that guarantee door leaf stop precisely in the set position;
- integrated amperometric safety system for door leaf stop in case of obstacle encounter;
- IP 65 rating of protection: the housing is protected from dust and water penetration;
- heat-removing ribs on the motor housing protect it from overheating;
- operation can be switched to the safe manual control mode in case of power cutout.
Dock levellers TL with telescopic lip for accuracy of loading and unloading operations
Dock leveller with telescopic lip allows to adjust lip extension and its positioning in the truck body, which is extremely important if the vehicle is fully loaded.
Specific design features:
- bear the dynamic load up to 6 ton;
- a ten-year warranty from penetrating corrosion is applied;
- two lifting hydraulic cylinders protect the leveller against imbalance;
- stiffening ribs of the lifting part prevent from rutting;
- automatic lock of the hydraulic unit protects both cargo and forklift in case of sudden unforseen truck departure off the loading dock.
Dock houses DH for cargo protection
Loading docks ensure protection of cargo, personnel and storage facility from unfavourable weather.
- two tension cables on the top of the dock house provide structural rigidity;
- prefabricated structure allows to install the dock house without welding. In case of damage, this makes repair process easier and cheaper;
- dock house roof inclined forward and rain channels ensure efficient water drainage.
Dock shelters DSF for maintaining comfortable temperature during transloading
Elastic PVC-sheets fit snugly the vehicle body protecting the cargo from precipitation and temperature drops. The dock shelters prevent draughts, thus reducing costs of temperature control indoors.
- the dock shelter folding frame is resistant to damage in case of incorrect vehicle parking;
- the front curtains are made of 3 mm thick PVC-sheets with double reinforcement;
- top and bottom PVC-coverings are separate parts. This makes it easier to replace them if they get damaged.
Steel wheel guides painted in bright yellow and rubber buffers allow to protect the loading equipment and building facade from accidental damage caused by driver incorrect parking to the loading dock.
A comprehensive ALUTECH solution made order process more convenient and allowed to save time and money, because all necessary equipment was purchased from one supplier.
We have implemented thousands of projects in different parts of the world. Each job is a carefully considered solution tailored to the individual requirements of the customer.