Arkan. Outer Industrial Park LLC
Area:62 000 m2
ALUTECH dealer:Techno Dim Plus LLC
ALUTECH products for enhanced energy efficiency
ALUTECH products ensure convenient and quick cargo handling operations. They guarantee reliable operation at any temperature and weather conditions.
About the project
ARKAN is chosen by the companies which prioritise export and import.
ARKAN industrial park is basically an ecosystem, which unites manufacturers and other interprises that cooperate with each other and develop the region.
From idea to implementation
The region is close to the EU borders and may serve as a convenient logistics hub. These two factors have given birth to the idea of creation an industrial park.
It has become especially interesting for the companies acting in the international market or planning to enter it.
ALUTECH products used at the facility:
- industrial sectional door series ProPlus — 64 doors;
- electric motors for industrial doors ALUTECH TARGO — 64 motors;
- dock leveller series SL — 21 leveller;
- dock shelter series DSF — 21 dock shelter;
- rubber buffers DB — 21 set.
A space that opens up new possibilities
The height of ceilings in warehouses exceeds 10 m, which allows to use these premises for storing products of any size.
Office premises and storage space side by side
ARKAN is suitable for all types of entrepreneurs. In addition to spacious storage area, the park has administrative buildings with modern offices.
Solutions implemented together with ALUTECH
Energy efficient ProPlus series doors for maintaining comfortable indoor climate
Industrial doors cover openings of the production facilities of the park, providing excellent thermal insulation and maintaining indoor climate.
Door special features:
- thermal insulation of ProPlus series doors made of 45 mm thick sandwich panels is compared to the heat transmittance of a 60 cm thick brick wall;
- EPDM-seals alongside the door are crease resistant, do not absorb moisture and preserve elasticity at low temperatures. All these ensure reliable sealing of the door structure;
- adjustable top and bottom roller brackets ensure close attachment of the door leaf to the opening, thus improving thermal transmittance and thermal insulation properties.
Extended standard set of ProPlus door components for safe and reliable operation
There is a range of unique solutions implemented in standard door design. They are the following:
- protection system against door leaf falling in case of spring or cable break (this solution is essential in vertical mounting type);
- adhesion lacquer applied to sandwich panel surface ensures excellent adhesion of steel sheets with the foam, protecting the panels from bubbling under the sun;
- roller brackets, roller plates and intermediate hinges are made of stainless steel AISI 430, which ensures faultless door operation in the premises with high humidity;
- unique wear-resistant PUR-PA coating protects the door leaf from scratches, cracks and fading.
ALUTECH Targo automation for control of the industrial doors
ProPlus industrial doors are equipped with Targo motors with external control units. These motors are designed for automation of industrial structures with various operation intensity.
- operation life is 100 000 open-close cycles;;
- faultless operation at voltage surges in the range of 160-270 V;
- duplex limit switches that guarantee door leaf stop precisely in the set position;
- integrated amperometric safety system for door leaf stop in case of obstacle encounter;
- IP 65 rating of protection: the housing is protected from dust and water penetration;
- heat-removing ribs on the motor housing protect it from overheating;
- operation can be switched to the safe manual control mode in case of power cutout.
Dock levellers SL for loading dock arrangement
Dock leveller with 400 mm swing lip is an ideal solution for arranging the loading dock and saving money.
Specific features of the dock leveller:
- bears the dynamic load of 6 ton;
- a ten-year warranty from penetrating corrosion is applied;
- two lifting hydraulic cylinders protect the leveller against imbalance;
- stiffening ribs of the lifting part prevent from rutting;
- automatic lock of the hydraulic unit protects both cargo and forklift in case of sudden unforseen truck departure off the loading dock.
Dock shelters DSF for maintaining comfortable temperature during transloading
Elastic PVC-sheets fit snugly the vehicle body protecting the cargo from precipitation and temperature drops.
The dock shelters prevent draughts, thus reducing costs of temperature control indoors.
- the dock shelter folding frame is resistant to damage in case of incorrect vehicle parking;
- the front curtains are made of 3 mm thick PVC-sheets with double reinforcement;
- top and bottom PVC-coverings are separate parts. This makes it easier to replace them if they get damaged.
Steel wheel guides painted in bright yellow and rubber buffers allow to protect the loading equipment and building facade from accidental damage caused by driver incorrect parking to the loading dock.
We have implemented thousands of projects in different parts of the world. Each job is a carefully considered solution tailored to the individual requirements of the customer.