GS engineering and construction: LG warehouse complex
Area:25 000 m2
ALUTECH dealer:GK ASK LLC
ALUTECH solutions for comfortable operation
Package fitting the warehouse out with industrial doors and loading equipment speeds up loading and unloading operations.
About the project
Now the complex consists of a service centre and a storage facility for end products and components for electronics production. The building is planned to be redesigned to install additional production lines that will step up production.
LG Electronics is a leading manufacturer of consumer electronics. Russian factory of LG Electronics in Ruza area of Moscow region is one of the biggest in Europe with 1250 employees.
for loading and unloading
Solutions implemented together with ALUTECH
Energy efficient ProPlus series doors for enhanced insulation
There is a range of unique technical solutions implemented in ProPlus door series, that ensure convenience and safety of operation and enhanced energy efficiency.
Door special features:
- thermal insulation of ProPlus series doors made of 45 mm thick sandwich panels is comparable to 60 cm brick wall;
- EPDM-seals alongside the door are crease resistant, do not absorb moisture and preserve elasticity at low temperatures. All these ensure reliable sealing of the whole structure;
- adjustable top and bottom roller brackets ensure close attachement of the door leaf to the opening, thus improving thermal transmittance and thermal insulation properties;
- standard door delivery kit includes protection system from door leaf falling in case of spring or cable break;
- roller brackets, side caps and intermediate hinges are made of high tensile stainless steel AISI 430;
- unique wear resistant PUR-PA coating protects the door leaf from fractures, scratches and fading.
Dock levellers SL with swing lip for loading dock arrangement
Dock leveller with 400 mm swing lip is an ideal solution for arranging the loading dock and saving money.
Specific features of the dock levellers:
- bear the dynamic load of 6 ton;
- a ten-year warranty from penetrating corrosion is applied;
- two lifting hydraulic cylinders protect the leveller against imbalance;
- stiffening ribs of the lifting part prevent from rutting;
- automatic lock of the hydraulic unit protects both cargo and forklift in case of sudden unforseen truck departure off the loading dock.
ALUTECH Targo automation for control of the industrial doors
ProPlus industrial doors are equipped with Targo motors with external control units. These motors are designed for automation of industrial structures with various operation intensity.
- operation life is 100 000 open-close cycles;
- faultless operation at voltage surges in the range of 160-270 V;
- duplex limit switches that guarantee door leaf stop precisely in the set position;
- integrated amperometric safety system for door leaf stop in case of obstacle encounter;
- IP 65 rating of protection: the housing is protected from dust and water penetration;
- heat-removing ribs on the motor housing protect it from overheating;
- operation can be switched to the safe manual control mode in case of power cutout.
Dock shelters DSF for maintaining comfortable temperature during transloading
Elastic PVC-sheets fit snugly the vehicle body protecting the cargo from precipitation and temperature drops. The dock shelters prevent draughts, thus reducing costs of temperature control indoors.
- the dock shelter folding frame is resistant to damage in case of incorrect vehicle parking;
- the front curtains are made of 3 mm thick PVC-sheets with double reinforcement;
- top and bottom PVC-coverings are separate parts. This makes it easier to replace them if they get damaged.
Dock houses DH for cargo protection
Loading docks ensure protection of cargo, personnel and storage facility from unfavourable weather.
- two tension cables on the top of the dock house provide structural rigidity;
- prefabricated structure allows to install the dock house without welding. In case of damage, this makes repair process easier and cheaper;
- dock house roof inclined forward and rain channels ensure efficient water drainage.
Steel wheel guides painted in bright yellow and rubber buffers allow to protect the loading equipment and building facade from accidental damage caused by driver incorrect parking to the loading dock.
A comprehensive ALUTECH solution made order process more convenient and allowed to save time and money, because all necessary equipment was purchased from one supplier.
We have implemented thousands of projects in different parts of the world. Each job is a carefully considered solution tailored to the individual requirements of the customer.