ALT VC65 Balcony glazing system
ALT VC65 System is designed for glazing installation in premises where there is no need in thermal insulation: balconies, loggias, stairwells. It consists of «cold» aluminium profiles with visible width of 65 mm.
The substructure frame is made of mullions and transoms, infill units are inserted into the frame and fixed with glazing beads from inside.
A single infill unit base for sashes and fixed parts, as well as high rates of air permeability, water tightness, wind load resistance, make this solution optimal for various architectural projects implementation.
- Elaborated universal system of moisture removal through the inner chamber of the transom with no need for a sealant.
- Significant reduction in metal consumption due to the system solution for the transition between mullions with different moments of inertia.
- A multifunctional set of basic transoms with the possibility to install infill unit from the outside, not only in the window ledge areas, but also in the fixed part of the building facade to any height.
- Simplified profiles processing in the design of mounting joints for fastening to floor slabs, which does not require special tools.
- Simplified profiles processing in the design of wide openings for the installation of sashes of sliding structures.
- Possibility of turning on a mullion within ± 8 ° without using additional profiles.
- Complete sealing of thermal gap at the transition point of the main mullions and turning adapters.
1. POWDER COATING
- any RAL-colour according to Qualicoat;
- exclusive collections (Futura, Precis, Anodic);
- variety of surface types (glossy, matte, textured);
- innovative antimicrobial BIO-coating option.
- conformance to Qualanod standard;
- 9 standard colours;
- possibility to choose different surface treatments (chemical etching, bead blasting, brushing).
3. WOOD-GRAIN EFFECT
- conformance to Qualicoat standard;
- 5 woodgrain options.