ALT100 Balcony glazing system
ALT 100 is a system of aluminium profiles designed for manufacturing of balcony glazing frames. The frames protect balconies and loggias against rain and wind, noise and dust, improve thermal insulation, contribute to coziness and comfort.
The system includes glazing installation into the opening and combines the advantages of stick-built and window systems.
This solution allows manufacturing systems with sliding, tilt and turn and fixed leafs, which can be combined with each other by means of angle adaptors and connectors.
Therefore, the system provides broad opportunities for creating structures for the most efficient, convenient and safe use of space.
- Elaborated universal system of moisture removal through the inner chamber of the transom with no need for a sealant.
- Significant reduction in metal consumption due to the system solution for the transition between mullions with different moments of inertia.
- A multifunctional set of basic transoms with the possibility to install infill unit from the outside, not only in the window ledge areas, but also in the fixed part of the building facade to any height.
- Simplified profiles processing in the design of mounting joints for fastening to floor slabs, which does not require special tools.
- Simplified profiles processing in the design of wide openings for the installation of sashes of sliding structures.
- Possibility of turning on a mullion within ± 8 ° without using additional profiles.
- Complete sealing of thermal gap at the transition point of the main mullions and turning adapters.
1. POWDER COATING
- any RAL-colour according to Qualicoat;
- exclusive collections (Futura, Precis, Anodic);
- variety of surface types (glossy, matte, textured);
- innovative antimicrobial BIO-coating option.
- conformance to Qualanod standard;
- 9 standard colours;
- possibility to choose different surface treatments (chemical etching, bead blasting, brushing).
3. WOOD-GRAIN EFFECT
- conformance to Qualicoat standard;
- 5 woodgrain options.