ALUTECH special systems are represented by burglar- and hurricane-resistant roller shutters which can strengthen all types of buildings with high requirements to burglar- and hurricane-resistance.
For projects under (re-)construction ALUTECH offers built-in box roller shutters.
Combined systems can be used to combine two or more roller shutters in one opening/facade.
The system of built-in shutter box is to be outside-mounted on a prepared opening in front of a window/door. A well-thought-out design permits to mount built-in box roller shutters with all types of windows.
Alutech roller shutter systems with integrated mosquito net is a functional solution that, in addition to the standard functions of the roller shutter, protects from insects, dust and poplar wool.
ALUTECH roller shutter system with integrated mosquito net consists of:
- a roll-up mosquito net preventing small particles and insects from entering the room.
- a roll-up roller shutter system providing protection, noise insulation and energy saving.
- Roller shutter systems with integrated mosquito net are to be mounted into the window opening. Max. opening width is 1,6 m, max. opening height is 2,2 m.
- Min. roller shutter width (overall width) — 0,6 m.
- Max. effort required for mosquito net drawing down (max. roller shutter height) — no more than 5 kg.
Made of special anti-hurricane components ARH/37S profiles roller shutters can resist pressure up to 1225 Pa, which is comparable to a heavy hurricane.
- Max roller shutter width is 5,8 m.
- The system can resist pressure up to 1225 Pa (≈ 45 m/s), which is comparable to a heavy hurricane.
- Reinforced system components guarantee RC2 class of burglar resistance according to EN1627.
- Applying reinforced elements do not replace the beauty of ready-made shutters — ARH/37S compact winding parameters allow to use small shutter boxes.
Anti-burglar roller shutters are designed to provide high protection of sites openings with high security requirements (banks, jewelry stores, cash offices etc.).
Anti-burglar characteristics of the new ALUTECH system were confirmed by test results in following areas:
- estimation of product resistance to the static loads;
- estimation of resistance to the dynamic loads;
- estimation of breaking resistance using a dedicated tool (crowbar, chisel, hacksaw, sledgehammer, angle edger).
Designed to combine two or more roller shutters.
- Decreased cost of finished roller shutter due substitution of 2 end caps/guide rail by one combined end cap/guide rail;
- Aesthetical external appearance of shutters on big openings.