Logistics centre Shate-M
Area:25 000 sq. m
ALUTECH products for
Pits for dock leveller installation are arranged in front of the building facade and form detached loading docks. Such solution allows to significantly reduce heat loss during loading and unloading operations.
About the project
SHATE-M logistics centre is one of the biggest centres of this functional purpose in Yekaterinburg.
area of the centre
SHATE-M Plus is one of the leaders in wholesale trade of auto spare parts on the Russian market.
Solutions implemented together with ALUTECH
Dock leveller SL with swing lip for loading dock arrangement
Dock leveller with 400 mm swing lip is an ideal solution for arranging the loading dock.
Specific features of the dock leveller:
- bears the dynamic load of 6 ton;
- a ten-year warranty from penetrating corrosion is applied;
- two lifting hydraulic cylinders protect the leveller against imbalance;
- stiffening ribs of the lifting part prevent from rutting;
- automatic lock of the hydraulic unit protects both cargo and forklift in case of sudden unforseen truck departure off the loading dock.
Dock shelters DSF for maintaining comfortable temperature during transloading
Elastic PVC-sheets fit snugly the vehicle body protecting the cargo from precipitation and temperature drops.
The dock shelters prevent draughts, thus reducing costs of temperature control indoors.
- the dock shelter folding frame is resistant to damage in case of incorrect vehicle parking;
- the front curtains are made of 3 mm thick PVC-sheets with double reinforcement;
- top and bottom PVC-coverings are separate parts. This makes it easier to replace them if they get damaged.
Steel wheel guides painted in bright yellow
and rubber buffers allow to protect
the loading equipment and building facade
from accidental damage caused by
driver incorrect parking to the loading dock.
ProTrend series industrial doors for reliable faultless operation
The doors are the best value for money, they are reliable and durable.
Door special features:
- thermal insulation of ProTrend series doors made from 40 mm thick sandwich panels is compared to the heat transmittance of a 55 cm thick brick wall;
- EPDM-seals alongside the door are crease resistant, do not absorb moisture and preserve elasticity at low temperatures. All these ensure reliable sealing of the whole structure;
- adjustable top and bottom roller brackets ensure close attachement of the door leaf to the opening, thus improving thermal transmittance and thermal insulation properties;
- standard door kit includes door leaf protection system from falling in case of spring or cable break;
- a ten-year warranty from penetrating corrosion due to use of polyurethane coating with polyamide particles.
Мы реализовали тысячи проектов в разных частях света. Каждая работа тщательно продумана и учитывает индивидуальные требования заказчика.
Алюминиевые профильные системы «АЛЮТЕХ» универсальны. Мы можем адаптировать любое из готовых решений под ваш проект или создать новое.