Be part of FIT: ALUTECH Group of Companies took part in the FIT Show exhibition in Birmingham
On May 21-23 in Birmingham (United Kingdom) ALUTECH Group of Companies took part in the International specialized exhibition of the window and door industry — FIT Show 2019.
Over 300 companies that specialize in the production of the translucent engineering systems demonstrated their innovations at the National Exhibition Center. According to the information provided by the organizers, at least 5000 different products and technologies were presented at the FIT Show 2019.
ALUTECH Group of Companies together with its partner in the UK — Alutech Systems Ltd — presented its aluminum profile systems, as well as rolling shutters and sectional doors.
The following up-to-date solutions were presented at the company’s stand:
- Classic ALT F50 curtain wall system.
- Modifications of ALT W62 and ALT W72 window and door systems with increased thermal and sound insulation characteristics (ALT W72HS, ALT W72CW, ALT W62HS, etc.). Visitors were attracted by ALT W72VS ventilation sash solution that visually allows to combine the ventilation zones with the facade of the building.
- ALT111 interior partitions, as well as ALT115 full-glass partitions for the convenient zoning of the working space.
- ALT BF73 bi-folding door system and ALT SL160 lift-and-slide door system received lots of positive feedback from the visitors of the exhibition due to its vast functionality. These solutions can be used either in residential or in the commercial markets.
- ALUTECH special solutions — ALT FR76 system for the fire doors and partitions and ALT SP50 sun protection system.
In addition, the visitors of the ALUTECH stand got acquainted with the samples of the functional and safe rolling gates, as well as with the reliable and energy-efficient sectional doors. A special line of the automation equipment was presented for the convenient management of the gates.
Participation in the FIT Show 2019 was really successful for the ALUTECH Group of Companies: during the exhibition more than 1000 people from the UK construction business visited the company’s stand; Alutech export specialists managed to establish more than 250 new business contacts.
International exhibitions of the FIT Show level give ALUTECH an opportunity to present its technological potential, strengthen the Group’s position on the European market. We are convinced that meeting with potential partners face to face is the most effective way of attracting the new clients.
ALUTECH Group expands the range of standard designs for digital printing on Prestige garage doors and ProPlus industrial doors. In particular, the collection includes four more patterns: Winchester Classic, Wet concrete, Light concrete and Concrete Anteak.
ALUTECH Group of Companies expands wood collection for digital printing on the leaf of Prestige and ProPlus sectional doors with new stylish prints - Wenge Classic and Wenge Modern.